Exclude labels & groups in submissions and published data

There is a way to exclude labels and groups fields in submissions data? Generally, there is an option in XLSForm to exclude some fields in the submissions?

Or in alternative, when I publish to a Google Spreadsheet, there is a way to exclude some fields or specify the list of fields to publish?

I use XLSforms, odk aggregate v1.4.13 Production, publish to Google Spreadsheet.

Thanks a lot
Marco

Hi Marco,

You may use filter options to exclude fields.

Thanks,
Imran

1 Like

And in case you can't find the Filter option, here is a screenshot!

1 Like

Thanks for the answer.

I try it; it filter on the ODK Aggregate data visualization, but when i publish to Google Spreadsheet i have all fields. There is a way to consider and apply the filter when i Publish data?

Thanks,
Marco

I don't think Aggregate can filter data going out to Google Sheets, but you should be able to filter data using Google Sheets itself. Have you given that at try?

Well, it's a good idea, i'll try it.
However the best would be to publish only needed fields, to optimize performance and data bandwidth.

Thanks

Unfortunately, the way you suggest requires someone to design the feature and write a fair bit of code. If you are willing to help with that effort please file a feature request!

1 Like