Bounce back page to welcome page

form-design

(Narendra S Thakuri) #1

Hi ODK2.0 Users,household_member.xlsx (12.6 KB)

I tried to build a household form for the survey. At the moment, when I add more questions and run the project, I can’t go to the next question page. It bounced back to the welcome page. Could someone please give idea.
Thanks,

(Dinesh Dangol) #2

Hello Narendra S Thakuri,

I had made changed and add one more questions Which class are you in ? . It works perfect here.

Please get attached of XLS file household_member.xlsx (11.7 KB)

Hope this works for you,

Regards,
Dinesh Dongol

(Narendra S Thakuri) #3

Thanks Dinesh Ji,
Actually I wanted to get a household information and then capture data of each household members. There are two forms; household and Household_member.
I think Household.xlsx file is fine. But if I want to change/add question on household_member.xlsx file and run the project, it can’t to go to further step. It comes back to the welcome page. Could you please suggest here.
Thanks.

household.xlsx (14.6 KB)
household_member.xlsx (13.1 KB)

(Dinesh Dangol) #4

Does you mean you want to repeat the question for each Household members ?

Suppose if there are 3 household members. You want to ask for questionnaire for 3 household members each time ?

Regards,
Dinesh Dongol

(Narendra S Thakuri) #5

Yes, the question would be repeated for each household members. But the question will not appear on the screen, instead it returned back to the main page.

(Dinesh Dangol) #6

Hello Narendra S Thakuri,

you should used begin repeat so that the questions would be repeated for each household members.

Please get attached of the sample of the xls form that i had done that ask question for each household memebers by adding group each time. HH_members.xls (26.5 KB)

Hope this works for you.

Regards,
Dinesh Dangol

(Narendra S Thakuri) #7

Thanks @Dnes_Dangol,
I tried with this one.