Choice filter - Select multple

Hello,

I have an issue with trying to filter choices based on other choices.

Here you are my issue:

When ${gender}="Male" and ${Marital}="Single" then ${Household_relation}!="Son" or "Daughter" or "Wife" but ${Household_relation}= all other values.
And When ${gender}="Female" and ${Marital}="Single" then ${Household_relation}!="Son" or "Daughter" or "Husband" but ${Household_relation}= all other values.
When ${gender}="Male" and ${Marital}="Married" then ${Household_relation}="Son" or "Daughter" or "Wife" or other values except "Husband"
When ${gender}="Female" and ${Marital}="Married" then ${Household_relation}="Son" or "Daughter" or "Husband" or other values except "Wife"
When ${gender}="Male" and ${Marital}="Divorce/Widowed" then ${Household_relation}="Son" or "Daughter" or other values except "Wife".
When ${gender}="Female" and ${Marital}="Divorce/Widowed" then ${Household_relation}="Son" or "Daughter" or other values except "Husband"

Sorry, this is little confusing to ask by this way, but is it possible to solve it using choice filter?

Many Thanks,
Younes

Hello @Younis_Qaryouti ,

Your question is a bit cryptic, with a little few elements to provide a full reply. But I'll try anyway:
Yes, it is possible to filter relevant choices, by appropriately using 'filter' and 'relevant' fields

Please see below other comments/suggestions:
a) Personally I would not use a select_multiple in this situation. Each of the questions (gender, Marital, Household_relation) would usually be recorded as select_one;
b) Usually Household_relation is recorded with respect to the Household Head (or a beneficiary), about whom the details are collected at the beginning of the questionnaire. This makes the questionnaire flow better and minimizes errors.
c) It looks like the conditions you want to impose are a bit confused (for the little I can see), e.g.

It is not clear why the Male single member could not be the Son.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Andrea

Thank you for your response.

Yes, sorry the question type is not multiple, I wanted to mean it was multiple by it`s relations with each other

But now, all is good and working clearly, at the end I`ve used constraint to narrow the choices.

Thanks,
Younes

You are welcome!
Glad to hear that you've solved the issue.

Best,
Andrea