Customize form_title in settings

Hi guys, is it possible to customize the text in of the form_title in the settings menu? I mean font color, style etc.
I want to change the color in upper case at the end of the questiionnaire..'You are at the end of NAME OF THE FORM'. I tried it using css span but didnt work
Thanks
Ermias

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @Ermias

you can use Form styling to style labels, hints, choices in a form but unfortunately it's not possible to style the last view with You are at the end of NAME OF THE FORM text.

1 Like

Thank you @Grzesiek2010. The idea was to add a warning text at the end of the questionnaire to notify the interviewers not to select 'Mark as finalized' when they save incomplete forms (which they have to revisit-can be mistakenly submitted as final which created duplicates)

Hi @Ermias,

That kind of styling cannot be done.

Thinking about it, if the form is incomplete and required to be revisited, saving the form will fail if all the fields are marked as required. The form can be saved as a draft and completed only when all the fields have been filled. A better approach will be to make all fields required.

Hi again @Ermias

sorry for the late replay but I was on leave.

Apart from using required questions, I can see a few other solutions to your problem:

1. You can go to General Settings -> Form management and unselect Default to finalized to avoid marking all forms finalized.
  2. You can also add a note like in this example: text2.xlsx (5.5 KB)
  3. Or if you really really need to edit that last screen you can fork our original repository, implement the required change and use your own fork but it's the most diffcoult way.
1 Like