Error: No found 404

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I can not upload the surveys to my server
What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?*
Odk collect v1.16.4 ; Android (6.0.1)
What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Hello, I have done several surveys in which most of them were sent to the server while others I get an error, know why I get an error in other surveys and why the others were sent? Is there an error or something similar?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?*
I try editing the survey but still cant send it.

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
Please help me.

Hi @Ariel_Saavedra_Rojas. 404s are generally a server-side problem. What server are you using? When you log into the server using a web browser does it show any errors?

When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here!

<URL to unsecure server removed>
I send here.
And as I said, I sent the same surveys and sent them without problems, but others that were the same survey I get an error, and I do not understand what the error is :frowning:

I have edited your post to remove the address to your unsecured server on AppEngine. Please note that you should change the administrative ("super-user") password as soon as you can. To do that, log in, go to the Site Admin tab and change the password for the user you created in the installation (usually "administrator"). You can read the documentation on this.

Anyone who saw the address to your server can now download or delete all your data. They can also submit false data.

Are you seeing the 404 on just one device? Are you sure that you typed the address of your server correctly in the Collect settings?

I see the error in several devices, some send the data correctly and others do not. I need to know if some surveys are poorly answered or is it that only the server can receive 100 surveys?

5 ok, but 1 error.
Me and my school has the same problem :(:sollozo: