1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
One of the enumerator collected data from 80 households. She finalized it and sent it but I haven't received it in KoBotoolbox server. I checked with the server settings. Everything is right. In her device, forms are present in view sent form but cannot view it since it got deleted. In the form management, "delete after send" has been marked, which is the reason it got deleted is what I am guessing.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Using ODK Collect v1.21.2
Device: Samsung J2 android version: 6.0.1
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried recovering files by going to send finalized form and marking show sent and unsent forms. Nothing appears. I looked into the odk file in phone storage, no forms are available there as well. However, photos are available in the phone gallery.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
These forms had two photo attachments and geopoint location at the end. The device was having problem in geopoint location in the beginning but it worked later. Hence, she could submit the forms after filling in all the questions. Despite being successfully submitted, I did not receive it in my server. Please someone help me recover the data.
I am attaching few screenshots of the problems below.