How to create roster in ODK?

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
How to create roster table in ODK software alogn with their looping checks in roster table.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Laptop and Operating system Windows 10 GI Ver 8.1

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

1. How to create roster table.
  2. How to write skip syntax
  3. How to add language other than english and how many lauguage we have added in this software.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I am just start programming in ODK and today is my first day. By professional I am a programmer and working in CSPro version 7.3. I want to learning how to develop form for survey in ODK software.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
If I have got answer of my above queries than may be I have got start to programming in ODK software. Thanks all community members for your support and guidance.

Hey @AnilRawat,

first, you should visit the below the website , you will get some good examples from the below URL.

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

Hi Narendra,

Thanks, Narendra for your reply. I am stay in Delhi

Due to security reason I am not able to connect this side.

Can you please share some video tutorial for advance check and how to create roaster table thru build.opendatakit.org.

It would big help if are able to provide me advance video tutorial thru build.opendatakit.org in below mentioned gmail ID.

ak208870@gmail.com

Please contact me in my mobile number 9899290723 if possible at your end and explain on phone to how to build up advance programming in ODK.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks & regards,

Anil Rawat