How to Publish to JSON Server with ODK Aggregate Publish

odk-aggregate

(Jefferson Francisco) #1

I am trying to use ODK Aggregate to publish data to a JSON server, but I can't find any documentation for that type of implementation.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for learning how to do this?

(Matthew White) #2

I've used the simple JSON publisher in the past. You can find documentation on that here. Let us know how it goes!

(Taylor Downs) #3

I've used the JSON publisher in dozens of implementations over the last few years and I'm happy to help out. Don't hesitate to reach out if you've got any specific questions or hit a snag!

(Dedrick Kitamuka) #4

Hello, I am trying to use it now. I have implemented a server to received published data.
The problem is when I receive data I am sending a 201 code to aggregate to inform that everything is OK but aggregate keeps sending the same data. It seems like aggregate does not understand the http code 201.

(Aleksa Krolls) #5

Are you still running into issues? I have worked on several ODK implementations and have experience troubleshooting publishing and integration issues when connecting with other databases. I would be happy to help.

(Dedrick Kitamuka) #6

Hello @aleksa-krolls

I am sending back 200 code now and it seems fine but sometimes aggregate sends the same data again. I am dealing with the instance_uuid column to avoid duplicate record, do you have another idea?

(Aleksa Krolls) #7

@DedrickEnc Have you tried adjusting the "Data to Publish" settings if leveraging the ODK Aggregate publisher?