1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am following the instructions on how to set up the ODK environment in Android Studio. When I go to run 'collect_app' I get build failed and I'm not exactly sure why I'm getting these errors.
I am very new to android development as well.
2:05 PM Emulator: qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:ECX.abm [bit 5]
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am on ubuntu 18.04.2 and the android emulator is using the Pixel 2 API 2.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I tried to look up a solution on Google but unable to find anything. Haven't done much else because I don't know where to start.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I just followed the steps in 'Setting up Development environment' section of the github repo.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I've attached a scr