Images not saving in ODK collect

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
i have developed a script with camera/Image capturing option but now images not saved in some devices..
the devices have free space upto 1gb..
i have also check the internal folder to verify images but there are no images saved in device..
Moreover Camera/Image is required and interview cannot complete interview without image capture...

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect and Aggregate Server

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
this issue is not occurred on all device, so unable to reproduce problem...
in addition the device make problem now, getting images before...

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Do you get any error when you take a photo or just nothing happens?

nothing happen image capture success fully but not saved in device/ sync to server...

Is it visible in collect (under the buttons) or not as well?

yes on capture it shown on screen then we go forward

@Grzesiek2010 any updated over my issue...
Missing Image records increasing day by bay..

BR,NS

Unfortunately not because it's not something we can reproduce so it's really hard to tell what is wrong...
Maybe you could answer some questions to help make it clearer?

1. What ODK Collect version do you use?
  2. What is that device you notice problems on? and what camera app it uses?
  3. You said images are saved successfully and you can see it in Collect just after taking a photo... Is it visible if you navigate forward then backwards to the same question? If so is it visible if you save a form and open it again?
  4. Does it happen only if you take a new photo or maybe if you choose an existing one from gallery too?

Dear @Grzesiek2010,

1. i'm using the updated ODk Collect version.
  2. it is happening on random devices. Sometime the capture images some times its not.
  3. Yes images capturing successfully and i can see it on device screen after capturing and also can see after go backward and then comes forward..
    in addition interviewer cannot open the form again i have disabled the option in admin module and its password protected...
    4.interviewer can only take new photo, choosing option is disable in xlsform..

BR, NS

is it possible that, it may happen due to shortage of memory...

I don't think so... I reproduced such a case and if you don' have enough space your camera app should tell you about that and might even not allow you to take a picture.

are you sure those files don't exist in instance dirs on sd card odk/instances?

yes i'm sure and i have export the collect directory through ODK briefcase.. i have also check instance directory..

BR, NS

Do you use removable sd cards on those devices?

@Grzesiek2010. SD card not used...