Installing latest ODK Aggregate, after the installer completes, I cannot see ODK Aggregate WAR anywhere in the server

What is the problem? Please be detailed. I have installed latest JDK, Tomcat and PostgreSQL on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, then downloaded the executable file for latest ODK Aggregate. On running the file, I configure everything as prompted, to last minute where I agree yes Y to further 5-10 minutes help.

However I cannot find ODK Aggregate WAR file anywhere in the server

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version? Latest ODK Aggregate as on the github page, on Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem? I have tried even v1.4.7 without any success

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

@davidfk When you run the installer, it will ask you to select an output parent directory (--parent_installdir if you on the command line).

In that folder, you'll find an ODK Aggregate folder with ODKAggregate.war, create_db_and_user.sql and README.html.

Did you select an output directory?