Language order in Android/Enketo not the same as in XLSForm

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
Hi there, I have created a form with three languages (EN, FR, SW) & the columns in the XLSForm are in that order. However when previewing/entering data in the form, Swahili is the default language that is set when I want it to be EN (then FR, then SW).
I have set the 'default_language' as English in the settings tab, however this is not ideal for deploying the survey (since it will need to be manually changed). Also this does not change the resulting dataset that is created as it is in Swahili.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
I am using the latest versions, on Android & Enketo WebForms.

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Can import the attached XLSForm to see if it happens to other people (I have tried this with a few other people in my organisation)

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have cut & pasted the rows in different order but Swahili still is the default option when viewing the form in Enketo/Android ODK Collect app.

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
Test language - en-fr-sw.xlsx (17.2 KB)

Hi @dmnscar, welcome to the ODK forum! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you read over https://docs.opendatakit.org/form-language and then describe the behavior you'd like to see in Collect?

Hi Yaw,
Thanks for your reply. The query is that the language columns in the XLSForm file is EN-FR-SW, but when it is viewed via ODKCollect it is in SW-FR-EN, so the order is not the same as the XLSForm.
I thought it would be the same as the column order (other forms have been) but this time it isn't...
I'll introduce myself shortly too :wink:

My expectation is that the languages would be sorted with the default first, and then the rest in alphabetical order.

@dmnscar, this something that we could change, but I'm curious why you need the list in the interface ordered in a particular way.