1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am trying to launch an external App from my phone to extract information into my ODK form. On the xls form appearance column I put ex:LandPKS. LandPKS is the application name I wanted to launch from my phone. To be honest I was not sure what to write after ex:-------. I just decided to write the application name as it appears on my phone screen. On the ODK form the question was displayed as I wanted and with a Launch button (at least I am successful with this). When I press the Launch button it I received a message saying 'the requested application is missing . Please manually enter the reading'. I didn't want to enter it manually though. I am guessing the problem occurred because of what I missed to write after ex:---------. Could someone please advise on this. Thanks in advance for your help. Please look at the attached .xml form that includes the external application launch instructions.Launch_External_App.xlsx (11.7 KB)
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
The ODK version I am using is v1.22.4, My phone is TECNO W3 Pro, Android version 7.0
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.