Linking forms in ODKBuild so that they are filled out sequentially in ODKCollect

What is the general goal of the feature?
This feature will ensure that if there is dependency between forms and a parent/child relationship is created where you need to link data collected in a main activity to data collected for sub-activities.

What are some example use cases for this feature?
Imagine a scenario where you are collecting data for 6 evaluation activities. Each of these activities has its own form but the completion of 3 of these 'child' activity forms is only dependent on the completion of its parent activity form.

For example: The parent activities are A, B and C. The child activities are A(1), A(2), C(1).
If a data collector fills out form A(1); once they mark the form as finalized they are directed to A(1) and later A(2). The primary key fields in are pulled into in-editable fields in A(1) and A(2) so that when data is downloaded it is easy to link the parent and child forms.

What can you contribute to making this feature a reality?
I don't have any experience with coding for ODK collect but I am willing to map out the case in pseudocode or more logical form if need be and contribute to development however I can.