1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am currently trying to link two forms, following along from the Plot and Plot Visit forms. The goal of these forms is to initially collect data on Visit1.xlsx form and then in a follow up form, called profileSummary, we want the data collected to be displayed. I have attached the relevant .xlsx files.
The error that keeps popping up is: "Error with template"
It's strange since I am mirroring the structure followed in the visit and plot xlsx forms.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
App: ODK-X (Survey, Sync & App-Designer)
Device: Galaxy Tab-A
OS: Android 9
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Tried to debug using the developer console but it was near impossible to find the error, I was getting quite a few jquery errors, which might be coming from other parts of ODK-X.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I have attached the xlsx files I am working with. My best guess is the error is coming from the queries I am making
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Note that I have not included the files needed for the async_assign, but they are in the correct directories.
All relevant files attached. Visit1.xlsx (17.0 KB)