March 6 @ 17:00 (CET) - ODK 1 TSC Call - 2019-03-06

ODK 1 @TAB calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room from 16-17 London time. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, March 6th, from 16-17 London time (see in your timezone).

The proposed agenda can be seen in the agenda document.

I've arbitrarily selected three topics from our visioning session in the last meeting. These are not cut in stone, so if anyone thinks that a topic is not yet ready for discussion, or that something else is more urgent, feel free to holler.

For anyone too lazy to click through to the agenda :slight_smile:, here are the topics, along with the notes from the meeting and suggested avenues for discussion:

1. ODK Central replaces Aggregate
    • how should this process work?
    • what is the likely timeline?
  2. Project Governance Policy / Onboarding policy
  3. Make the marketplace work
    • Put funding proposals there for people who post enough in the forums?
    • Some of infrastructure in place
    • Some programs that exist that could encourage more contributions like who answered the most questions.

Any thoughts, or if there are any other topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

I've moved over the items from the visioning into the parking lot. Take a look and let me know if I missed or misrepresented something!

Thanks @danbjoseph!

BTW your link to the parking lot is going via the Sassafrass Google Drive - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15haxZxYvl6BcaPLGw-3zctzUQad8F3hCYqsnD5ylqdo/ is probably a better URL to use. I realised that the Sassafrass version is in the Agenda template, so I've changed it there.