Hi there @website-wg and others! Thanks again for everyone's feedback last week. We have made some efforts to consolidate things based on your responses, as well as found an alternative Jekyll theme that we think will be more flexible. (It also has Discourse commenting baked-in to the theme, as well as several other attractive features.)
Please take at this latest version of the site at: http://odk-nt.osc.dial.community/
It'd be great to hear any new/latest comments about the look and feel of the site, specifically:
- Are folks happy with the new site structure, based on last week's feedback? (Yes, there are a few pages, such as Ecosystem, that need some content.)
- Do people like the overall layout & design? The typography? What colors would you change, if any?
- Is a site-specific search useful for a relatively small site?
- Any big problems you see with mobile viewing and/or responsive design?
- What other concerns (if any) do you have with using a prototype like this as a launching point for evolving and maintaining the OpenDataKit.org web presence?