At the last developer call we talked about organizing and announcing each call well in advance. We decided we would try having separate threads for each call to keep the conversation organized. So let’s discuss our next call on December 6, 2017 from 14-15 UTC (see in my timezone)!
High-level agenda items:
- Recap from @jknightco's testing workshop; what other learning sessions do we want to do?
- @downey and @yanokwa update about technical steering committee process and timeline
We had a “data outside the form” theme for one of the previous calls and I thought that was a helpful way to focus the conversation. For this call, I’d like to propose a geo theme. Possible topics include:
- XForms geo spec
- Collect getting in line with geotrace / geoshape specification
- After that spec alignment, will there be a need for an appearance to enable/disable manual point selection?
- Best spec approach to addind automatic point collection as being implemented by @Raghu_Mittal
- How to get feedback and announce big changes that are coming up?
- What are some things we could do in Aggregate to make working with geo data easier?
These are just ideas -- if you have other topics you’d like to discuss, please suggest them in this thread!