ODK Aggregate export links

When you need to export a file from aggregate I click on button 'export' -> 'type = csv' -> 'export' a url is then created which contains the port number (internal servers) I then have to copy the link generated to download the file into a new browser tab, remove ':8080' from the path and press enter. Only by removing the port number will the file download. This also affects the url to the media photos which appear as broken links unless the link is copied to a new browser tab, remove ':8080' an hit return.

I apologise if this is an already recorded issue.

Thanks,

Hi @Paul_Shapley,

Thanks for reporting the issue you are facing.

Can you provide more information on the version of aggregate and collect that you are using?

Just to inform, there is no broken link for the latest aggregate v2.0.3. I was able to submit a picture using collect v1.22.4. And downloaded csv from aggregate.

I have aggregate running on port 8080 and PostgreSQL database.

Hi,

v2.0.3-1-g78ff26e5 (think this is the version) Aggregate

v1.22.4 ODK Collect

Thanks,

Paul Shapley

Hi,

The problem persists (for me) in 2.0.3-1. The thumbnail images are broken in the 'submission' entries due to the url containing ':8080'.

Thanks,

Paul Shapley

Thanks for your response.

Then can you provide more some information on how you set-up your environment. Eg did you configure reverse proxy? Which port is your instance running on.

Thanks for your inputs.