Odk aggregate is not working and watchdog error gcp

Dear colleagues from odk forum,
I'm using the most up-to-date version of odk aggregate, installed on the google cloud platform, according to the explanation on the odk website. I used the free version because I believed that for my use it would be more than enough, but it was not.
Now I am unable to access the aggregate platform and delete the information that is possibly causing the system crash. I deactivated the app engine and am waiting for the 24hours cycle to be able to see if I can access the aggregate system before reaching the free limit.
I noticed that GAE / watchdog and aggregate / html are consuming my entire free limit.
Is there any way to configure the system so it does not happen so often?
Is there a way to access the aggregate system, even though the google cloud limit has reached the full usage limit?
Is there any way to find out if I choose to pay billing for how much the value would look like? Well I'm afraid to enable billing and come up with a very expensive bill, because of a more complex form that we're putting together.
Is anyone able to help me solve this problem?
Thank you very much,
Ricardo Scott

I'm closing this thread because Mitch responded here. If that link doesn't answer your question, please create another topic!