We need your help to ship great software, so please download this beta, try it, and report the issues you find. The release will be delayed until all reported issues with the beta are fixed.
If you have an ongoing data collection campaign, please do not install the beta and put your data at risk! Instead, set up a new instance on Digital Ocean or try installing Aggregate on a local machine.
The important changes to verify in this release are:
- Removed AppEngine support.
- Removed ODK Tables support.
- Removed Google Accounts support for credentials.
- Removed publishers: Google Fusion Tables, Ohmage Json Server, Redcap Json Server.
- Improved temporal data management by storing the original timezone in incoming data (if present).
If you have a bit more time, please also verify the other changes in the release notes. Again, this beta will ship in early February as a final release unless you report issues below.