ODK Briefcase Pull data but Export Fails

I have several forms and have been able to pull them all successfully. I have also been able to export all but one. Every time I try exporting it, I get the message "Unexpected error. See logs" and it explains it exported 6% of the submissions. I am new to ODK and don't know how to see the logs. Can someone assist me with that? Further assistance with solving the matter would be much appreciated.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
I am using ODK Briefcase v.1.11.3

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @estelariv, the default location for the log file is the directory where you are when launching Briefcase, and the default filename is "briefcase.log". More at https://docs.opendatakit.org/briefcase-using/#briefcase-log-files.

Look through the logs and see if there is any hint about what has gone wrong.

1 Like

Hi. Did you figure out what the problem was? I am facing a similar issue.

Any responses on this type of error?

Welcome to the ODK forum, @dmwanga ! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Just download the latest version of Briefcase .
This issue was fixed in version 1.16.3.

1 Like