1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Exports with the new ODK Briefcase produce the error in the screenshot as well as either a "form not found" or "timeout" error.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Errors with all platforms (kobo, odk aggregate, ONA etc.)
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried to move the Briefcase to different locations to reduce the risk of interference from previously downloaded versions. I have also tried to test using the GUI but the GUI normally doesn't open.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Try to download data using ODK Briefcase version 1.15 and the command line interface, preferably from a kobo platform but it should be possible to replicate on other platforms as well.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Please see attachment. Any useful ideas would be much appreciated.
Also for anyone using KOBO, how do you verify a form_id? When i download the URL only the form_title and the automatically generated id_string are included. has anyone successfully used the Briefcase v1.15 CLI with KOBO?