ODK Collect survey question flow issue

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
i have a question which ask which region the interviewee is hailing from, and based on the region, i have a select (selected(${region},"greater_accra")) for example, to list the districts under that region.
but the issue is that when i upload the the form into ODK Aggregate, and in ODK collect on my android huawei T1-A21L tablet, i upload and test the form, when i select the region, the districts doesnt populate rather if i swipe forward and backwards again, thats when the districts for that particular region shows up. but when i preview it in enketo, everything works perfectly.

i used an excel worksheet to design the form. need help.
i'll also be grateful how i can group multiple questions in one screen using the excel worksheet.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi,

Welcome to The ODK Forum. Don't forget to Introduce yourself here!

For the regions you might want to check cascading selections.

For grouping questions and make them appear all in one screen you can use table-list and field-list appeareance for groups. You can read more about it here and try this example worksheet (rows 35 to 53) in your tablet.

hi @akpeelo

you can try using this sample file i shared earlier on to see if it can help you with what you are trying to do. sample pre-loading

Thank you
fabla2020@gmail.com

Ok, i will try that first thing monday morning and will give you feedback.
Thanks for the support.