1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We use ODK Collect with a form on a Google Drive. The form has a repeat question that asks for the time of an observation. If the data of a form is edited, specifically, if one of the repeats is deleted prior to sending the form, the recorded time for all the repeats is shifted +1 hour for all the repeats in that form. That is, if we check the Google Sheet that receives the data, as well as on the device in the "Sent Forms" the time is changed. The change only happens upon send, and it does not happen if repeats are not deleted.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect v1.22.4 and Google Drive
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
We have a "test" entry that we can use to not have to delete entries of the repeat.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Build a form with a repeat questions that asks for the time, then delete repeats before sending.
You can also use our form and sheet. In the latter case, you will have to upload the Excel file as a Google Sheet to a Google Drive of your choice. Then adapt the submission URL on the settings sheet accordingly.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Many thanks for your help! Also, ODK Collect is great and will streamline data collection greatly, even if the described behavior persists.