ODK Printing with Zebra - xlsform coding

I tested having both Sensors frameworks and Zebra printer driver installed.
By launching only the Zebra printer driver, the printer lights up with a Bluetooth icon. To print some barcode, I launch ODK collect try printing and nothing print's out. The behavior is as the previously uploaded screen recording.
Thanks

@Margaret_Wambui, to try to help us narrow down the issue. Can you try printing using the example/standard "widgets" xform?

1 Like

Using the example print widget provided, the application does not crash and neither print. The bluetooth icon comes up in the printer but nothing prints out.

I didn't test much but tracking down the crash @Margaret_Wambui mentioned as I remember I experienced the same.

Could it it's not printing because the sensors from play store are ODK-X sensors? you see it once you have installed.
Thanks

The ODK-X should not be a problem, it's just part of a naming change.

What version of printer are you using? The exact zebra number. I will see if I can track one down and test with the same printer model.

1 Like

its a Zebra ZQ520 model

Any progress?
Thanks

I have not been able to track down a a ZQ520 printer. An alternative could be that you private message me your form that you are trying to print and I can try it on the test printer I have.