These calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee for the ODK suite (@TSC-1) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.
Our next call will be Wed, July 10th. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.
The agenda is tentatively as follows:
- Introduction/warm up/agenda review
- Review action items from last meeting
* @yanokwa - Think about what things should formally be tracked as roadmap items (paragraph or so describing this).
* @yanokwa - Private forum convo to suggest other attendees and topics for round 2 of ODK convening.(DONE)
* @yanokwa @LN - Review with LSHTM the use-case for approaches for linking form instance changes to individuals to narrow down the scope.
* @aurdipas - Get more details about clinical trial requirements? What would be useful given constraints of ODK? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NyBFhASCOAqOSmz70diQObKpymVE59_MuwjOUPCKlR8
* @Xiphware respond with any objections to XForms spec repeat event
- Roadmap check-in
- Next meeting time—same or different?
- Next meeting roles
* . Facilitator:
* . Note taker: (Usually facilitator from last meeting)
- Review action items
The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document
If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below.