in ODK Aggregate v1.0 beta rev. 3

Help
. thanks

To export the KML files click on the export button and change the type
from CSV to KML.

Currently you can't delete unwanted submissions in the new UI it's on
the list of features to add.

Waylon

··· On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Ken Mwai wrote: > Hi guys; > I just upgraded my odk collect to 1.1.7 lately and when renaming the form at > the end the keyboard hides the renaming field(textbox) and it becomes > difficult to rename. > How can I export KML files in the and also delete some unwanted submisions > in ODK Aggregate v1.0 beta rev. 3 > Help > . thanks > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

on my phone, it moves the ui up and i can see the full keyboard and
the text input. what phone model and android os are you using?

··· On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 23:52, Ken Mwai wrote: > I just upgraded my odk collect to 1.1.7 lately and when renaming the form at > the end the keyboard hides the renaming field(textbox) and it becomes > difficult to rename.

Hi
Am using Ideos with android 2.2 os

Also with the ODK Aggregate v1.0 beta rev. 3 its not exporting the KML file and its not found in the exported files.
Its also having a problem sending a lot of form data at once .

··· On Aug 9, 5:46 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > on my phone, it moves the ui up and i can see the full keyboard and > the text input. what phone model and android os are you using? > > > > > > > > On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 23:52, Ken Mwai wrote: > > I just upgraded my odk collect to 1.1.7 lately and when renaming the form at > > the end the keyboard hides the renaming field(textbox) and it becomes > > difficult to rename.

just checked on the ideos and reproduced the issue. i've filed the bug
at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=297

··· On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 22:46, Keniajin wrote: > Hi > Am using Ideos with android 2.2 os >>> Also with the ODK Aggregate v1.0 beta rev. 3 its not exporting the KML file and its not found in the exported files. > Its also having a problem sending a lot of form data at once . > > On Aug 9, 5:46 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> on my phone, it moves the ui up and i can see the full keyboard and >> the text input. what phone model and android os are you using? >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 23:52, Ken Mwai wrote: >> > I just upgraded my odk collect to 1.1.7 lately and when renaming the form at >> > the end the keyboard hides the renaming field(textbox) and it becomes >> > difficult to rename. > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >