The latest release of the ODK-X Tool Suite is now available for download!
This is a maintenance release meaning that many libraries have been updated. We have tried to test for incompatibilities, but we may not have found them all. Please report any problems here.
Detailed documentation about the ODK-X Tool Suite can be found at:
Version 2.1.4 rev 234 APKs are compatible with the Sync Endpoint. Aggregate is now deprecated.
This release includes:
- Upgraded Android tools to use Gradle 5
- Switched from AppCompat to AndroidX libraries
- Set useCleartextTraffic to true in Android tools
- Updated Spanish translations in Android tools
- Updated Handlebars, Backbone, RequireJS, and jQuery libraries and removed Chai library in App-Designer
- Added birthday prompt to App-Designer
- Fixed Next and Back button style in App-Designer
- Updated js-xlsx library to 0.14.1 in App-Designer
- Added functionality to allow user to specify which port to use for App-Designer
- #64 Unable to save as complete if _savepoint_timestamp is in the future.
- #98 Provide an Application Designer zip package without example tables/forms and other non-essential files.
Documentation for getting started with the Sync Endpoint is available at: