- v2.0.0 - Feb 6, 2020
- user identification in audit logs
- tracking change reasons in audit logs
- reference other form fields in the
defaultcolumn for dynamic defaults
reference the last saved value to ease data entry. For example,
defaultcolumn for the
cityfield will use the last saved value as the default.
- Upgrade to pyxform v1.0.1, Validate v1.14.0, JavaRosa v2.17.0
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/xlsform-online/releases/tag/v2.0.0
- Resulting form definitions now have a slightly different structure. Learn more in this post.
- Collect will now always show a first instance of the repeat before prompting the user to add more.
- If you are updating a form that has already been deployed, you may need to add a
nameon the settings sheet with a value that matches the form filename. For example, if your filename is