[ODK2][Installation][Linux Mint] ODK Sync Endpoints Installations troubleshootings

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

When I try to build the odk/sync_endpoint container, I get the message:

Step 5/13 : RUN cd /sync/src/main/libs && . /sync/src/main/libs/mvn_local_installs && sed -i “s/odk-mysql-it-settings/odk-container-settings/” /sync/aggregate-mysql/pom.xml && cd /sync && mvn -pl “aggregate-src, odk-container-settings, aggregate-mysql” package && unzip /sync/aggregate-mysql/target/aggregate-mysql-.war -d /ROOT
—> Running in 969690a5b524
/bin/sh: 1: cd: can’t cd to /sync/src/main/libs
The command '/bin/sh -c cd /sync/src/main/libs && . /sync/src/main/libs/mvn_local_installs && sed -i “s/odk-mysql-it-settings/odk-container-settings/” /sync/aggregate-mysql/pom.xml && cd /sync && mvn -pl “aggregate-src, odk-container-settings, aggregate-mysql” package && unzip /sync/aggregate-mysql/target/aggregate-mysql-
.war -d /ROOT’ returned a non-zero code: 2

I follow the tutorial on ODK-X Sync Endpoint — ODK-X Docs but i can’t achieve the 2nd step correctly. If I go further in the installation everything seems to work fine, but at the end I can’t access to the container via localhost.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK2 latest
Linux Mint 19

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Reinstalling Docker, reinstalling all the containers from the swarm…

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

• Is it really important to run on Windows professional? I’m quite uncomfortable with Linux and I can’t afford the 150€ license…
  • Is ODK Cloud Endpoints really that important? Can it not work with ODK Aggregate Tables Extension?

Thanks for all

We recently updated the sync-endpoint build process and documentation. I think you may have gotten caught in the middle of the changes. Please try again following the directions and let us know if you have problems.

Thanks for your answer. I decided to stay on ODK1 after I realised that I’m not able to correctly configure ODK2. I must say that it’s a powerful tool but hard to understand and to set.

Best regards,