What contributions (e.g., issue triage, tech support, documentation, bug fixes) have you made to the ODK community?
no contributions so far
How do you believe your contributions have benefited ODK?
What do you believe the top priorities for ODK are?
- Offline maps. Display and collect of points (base layers, shape)
- Manage server endpoint as part of the form def, i.e. each form is associated with a server endpoint
- Simplified interface i.e. hiding all the form management.
- Data submission by SMS (like Medic Mobile ?)
- Remote update of params
- Lower/remove issue related to wrong configuration of phone date/time (by reverting the local date/time using the phone config to obtain the GPS UTC date/time) ?
I think there is a lot to be done to improve the server side (like ONA) including overall usability improvements.
- Dataset filtering/search
- Maps (points)
How will you help the ODK community accomplish those priorities?
Contribute to code by integrating some of the feature already implemented in other projects
How many hours a week can you commit to participating on the TSC?
What other mobile data collection projects, social good projects, or open source projects are you involved with?
I'm working for Novel-T company which provides Swiss quality to all of their Public Health and Humanitarian projects. We have multiples projects in public health. One of them (named Argus) is a SMS based data collection project for disease surveillance. I'm the lead developper of this solution composed of multiples components (Php web sites, Android mobile applications). This solution is deployed in Togo and will be deployed in Nigeria at the beginning of the next year.
In the same time, we forked the medi collect application to create another surveillance application for the Polio eradication WHO project. The Server side was the same as Argus. The name of this project is AVADAR wich means Auto-Visual AFP Detection and Reporting.
Please share any links to public resources (e.g., resume, blog, Github) that help support your application.