Partial pull or download of data from ODK aggregate server

Hello.
I'm new to this forum... and I'd want to find out what would cause a partial pull or download of data from ODK aggregate server, located locally at the site.
And it looks as if records with pictures are not being downloaded
I found a log file with this text:
INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin
Would that be one of the causes or it's something else
Thanks

@holybob12 Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here.

The error that you are reporting is an optimization that you can make to Tomcat. It would not result in partial download of data.

1. What ODK tools (e.g., Aggregate, Briefcase) and versions are you using?
  2. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem? For example, it's not clear how you are downloading the data.
  3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

What ODK tools (e.g., Aggregate, Briefcase) and versions are you using?

• ODK Aggregate stored on a local server and was initially using an ODK Briefcase that was released in 2015
  • I expect a csv download of approximately 90MB but the partial download only exports about 60MB and all records with pictures are omitted_

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem? For example, it's not clear how you are downloading the data.

• I am running a batch script on the local server through the task manager that pulls the data from ODK Aggregate.

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

• Downloaded ODK briefcase version 1.8.0 and yet to test it. Currently, our server is off as a result of power outages and faulty UPS
  • Increased server RAM from 10GB to 20GB and increased the tomcat 6 memory from 256 to 512MB

@holybob12 Did upgrading to Briefcase v1.9 fix the problem?

Hello @yanokwa, Upgrading from Briefcase v1.4 to v1.6 and increasing the server RAM from 6GB to 20GB seemed to have fixed the problem. Briefcase v1.9 needs Java8, and I have Java7.
Thanks