Problem Installing ODK Aggregate

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I Cloud Not Install ODK Aggregate V1.4.15

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK AGGREGATE V1.4.15

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
When Launching SetUp A Error Message Appear

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @Mohamed_Khaili! You are likely having a classpath problem. See Unable to install Aggregate using Windows Installer - #6 by Andrew for a topic on the same problem.

Also, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

1 Like

Donald from Kenya here. I had no problem installing. Could be a problem with installation drivers on the laptop or installation settings

1 Like

Is there a simple way to configure ODK Aggregate server if you are beginner in programming(so as not to use Tomcat?) ? As a beginner in ODK I find it difficult starting billing with GAE(which was a simple way to configure and testing).

Hey you use below video for installing server on GAE(Google App Engine). Google chnaged there settings and also remember that you need to use ODK Aggregate1 not Aggregate 2.

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh