1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Starting around last week we attempted to convert a survey that included questions with English and Bangla translations to an xml using both your online and offline XLSform. This error came up:
"The following language declarations do not contain valid machine-readable codes: Bangla. Learn more: http://xlsform.org#multiple-language-support"
We have been able to convert surveys with Bangla in the past and I attempted to reconvert one of our old surveys and the same error occurred.
Using the offline version, I forced the program to create an xml by making it ignore Odk verification-- once I tried to use the survey on a tablet the program shut down.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using the XLSForm found online: -- v1.6.1
I am working on a Windows 8 computer
And a Samsung tablet.
Our partners in Bangladesh also tried and came up with the same issue, I do not know what devices they are using.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Here is a folder with an example survey that came up with the error: