Probleme d'ouverture de Brief case

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
J'abandonne avec ce logiciel.
C'est une catastrophe. C'est pas parceque c'est de l'open source qu'il faut se dispenser d'explications claires et synthétiques.Ca fait 3 jours que j'essaye d'utiliser Brifcase qui ne s'ouvre pas malgré toutes les versions de java que j'ai pu installé.
Vous n'avez aucun esprit de synthese et de pedagogie comme si votre but était que chacun galere pour pour pouvoir utiliser ce logiciel.

On devait l'utiliser
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Sorry to hear that you are frustrated by your experience with Briefcase.
Did you follow the docs to setup? https://docs.opendatakit.org/briefcase-install/
What operating system are you using and what version of Java are you using?

Thank you for your feedback,
I managed to open the software via the command line.
It is true that I am not very convinced by this tool which seems very rustic to me. I don't necessarily see the interest compared to forms developed in Excel and even less to real GPS/GIS solutions.
It's true that it's free, but if it means training, it's more expensive in the end.
It's especially the one file per record side that bothers me.
Good luck anyway, I'll be fine.

G

Le mar. 12 nov. 2019 à 04:05, danbjoseph via ODK Forum noreply@forum.getodk.org a écrit :