Problems with pulldata function on date question

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

I am using the pulldata function on multiple questions, including one of type "date". When I fill out the form in an ODK Collect based app, there seems to be no problems: all pulldata questions get pre-populated well and I can proceed through the form, answer remaining questions and finalise it.

However, when I go to "Edit Saved Form" or send the finalised form to the server and look at the submission data, all questions after the "date" one are empty as if they have not been filled out.

The questions after the date question depend on the date and are as follows:

I have also attached a dummy csv file.

csv_prepop.csv (4.0 KB)

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

ODK Aggregate
Custom app based on ODK Collect 1.22.3
Android 9

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

I removed the pulldata function from the date question and everything works well (no data loss).

I have not yet found a solution that does not involve having to remove the pulldata function.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

If it helps to share the entire form, I can send it to individuals but unfortunately cannot share it publicly.

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

The calculations used:

1. pulldata('csv_prepop','child_dob','parent_study_id_key',${CS08})
  2. Get age in days: ${CS01}-${CS16}+1
  3. Get age in months: int(${calc-age-days}div30.44)

Note: CS01 is the date filling the form and defaults to today()

This is there from long even from me. Tried contacting via the mail still no response.

Regards,
Hahu Smith

Could you attach a sample form to reproduce the issue @Korinna_Pinakoulaki or @medekom