Proposed governance for ODK 1 Technical Steering Committee

I'm pleased to announce that, after integrating the latest round of feedback, the PMC has unanimously approved the TSC governance. Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback and discussion!

You can find the official copy of the governance here: https://github.com/opendatakit/governance/blob/master/TECHNICAL-STEERING-COMMITTEE.md.

And as far as next steps, per our Transition status post, the next step is to solicit applications for people to serve on the TSC. We'll be posting about the process shortly, so stay tuned for that!

1 Like

Request my friend to consider a representation from each country, so that the community / ODK can be expanded in a much paced manner

This is a very interesting idea, Anup! I think it'd be great to get as broad of representation as possible, but I don't know if the TSC is the best venue for that many people to provide their input.

Have you seen the India users 🇮🇳 topic in the Local category? Perhaps that can be a place where country-specific problems can be discussed and then brought to the broader community.

1 Like

Thanks, Yaw.

Regards,

Senthil

You can find the ODK 1 TSC Election - 2017-11-27 here!

1 Like