1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
In creating a survey through Excel, I have a question asking how many girls were present at each school. The next question asks the enumerator to take a photo of each present girl. This is where I would like to limit the repeats to the number of girls listed as present in the previous question.
I thought I could do this by putting in " . <= 11" under repeat_count OR constraint, but neither limits the amount of groups/entries the enumerator enters. Perhaps I am coding wrong - can someone please help?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using a Toshiba, Firefox, and Excel to develop this survey.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried putting the limiting number of repeats under repeat_count and under constraint.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I don't know..
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.