Requiero ayuda con el manejo de ODK

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

I'd love to help, but your post does not contain enough information for me to answer your question. In general, the best way to get help is to fill out the questions in the pre-filled template that you get when you create a support post. So, with that in mind, can you answer these questions?

1. What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
  2. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
  3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
  4. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, please attach.

Hola Janna estoy tomando tu curso, aún no he podido configurar el Agregarte. Hay alguno en Colombia que me pueda ayudar con esto?

Intentaré responder la encuesta desde mi pc. Pues por el momento estoy comunicándome desde mi móvil.

Hello, I tried to install version 1.6.0 in windows 97 at the end of the installation, it seems that no such installation is done. see last image in the highlighted part.

paso%201

paso13

Hola Adolfo, que ayuda necesitas?, no entiendo bien el problema, estas montando el servidor?. Saludos,