Showing search option with minimal appearance

Dear friends:
I have an xlsform with a large amount of data in choices sheet:
Is there any method to search function with minimal appearance?
so field staff can write the only 2 or 3 letters from the word and it appears automatically

Please take a look at the Select widget with autocomplete. It sounds like what you are looking for...

You can use the autocomplete appearance as @Xiphware but it won't work with the minimal appearance.

Thanks @Grzesiek2010 for clarify. - I didn’t realize that. Do you think it could/should support minimal?

Using the minimal appearance causes that a spinner is displayed (in case of select one) or a dialog (in case of select multiple) instead of a normal list. Probably we didn't support minimal + autocomplete because it would need some discussion about the UI. Adding a search EditText above the normal list is ok but what about spinners (select one) and buttons that show a dialog (select multiple). It would be rather weird to do that in the same way because then you wouldn't see new (filtered) options immediately while tapping.

Thanks @Grzesiek2010 for your support
the idea not about auto-complete rather than we can search about the choice like in excel when you use a dropdown list you can type two or three letters and then select the option itself that is the issue so the sequence will be search first and then select .

Put word search on appearance column. Probably it will serve your purpose. Check the xlssearch_appearance.xlsx (14.4 KB)

Thanks @ARIF_AZAD_KHAN exactly what I was searching about . problem solved

In this document search appearance could be included. http://xlsform.org/en/#appearance

@ARIF_AZAD_KHAN Perhaps you can try to add it?