1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Starting with a set of successfully Pulled files, I export one at a time to use the resulting CSVs.
The second export (CSV) always includes the data from the previous export, even though "overwrite existing files" has been selected. The only work around I have found is to delete the ODK Briefcase Storage folder before every export. Otherwise, the history is preserved, not overwritten, and subsequent exports will include all of the previous data, i.e., export number 3 will contain data from export 3, export 2, and export 1.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK-Briefcase-v1.15.0 running on Windows 8.1, just using Collect Directories, no server.
Also tried same Briefcase version on Mac OS 10.14.5, same result
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
The only work around I have found is to delete the ODK Briefcase Storage folder before every export. Then there is no history, and Briefcase will export one pull at a ttime.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Just line up multiple pulls, export one at a time, then import the CSV into Excel. The Export window always shows the "Last Export," it does not go away, the export succeeds, and the CSV will include previous data has been appended and not overwritten.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.