Has anyone else noticed that their forum tag notifications are cleared from time to time? Sometimes I'll navigate to my tag notifications and see that I don't have any, even though I've configured them.
My guess is that it has something to do with how category notifications are saved. I'm able to reproduce the issue through the following steps. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
- Create at least one tag notification under Tracked. Save changes. Skip this step if you already have a tag notification under Tracked.
- Navigate to the forum home page.
- Click your profile picture then the gear button to navigate to the settings page.
- Click Tags under Notifications. Confirm that you have a notification configured.
- Click Categories under Notifications. Add a new category notification under Tracked. Save changes.
- Click Tags under Notifications. Confirm that the notification is still there.
- Return to the forum home page.
- Return to the settings page, then tag notifications. Observe that the tag notification is gone.
Interestingly, I haven't seen the behavior in the reverse: if I update my tag notifications, my category notifications are unaffected.