Which is your dream car?

(Shanaya Bindra) #1

My dream car is Bugatti Chiron. I really loves it looks & perfect interior with best in class features. Have look some of its images

(Lloyd Owen Banwart) #2

Ford Raptor, then you just don't need pavement for fun... :smile:

(Yaw Anokwa) #3

Call me old-fashioned, but it's hard to do better than a 911 Turbo S!

(DavidM) #4

Porche 928. Built like a (very fast) tank. The car will go on forever and still looks good when compared to more modern sports cars. Or for something really fun, a Grinnall Scorpion 3 - when you really want a motorbike but your partner won't let you have one!
P1020329

(Narendra) #5

I like this it is now discontinue however it is Indian Mustang (contessa)

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

(Guillermo) #6

I love BMW cars. I have a 5th gen series 3, which is kind of a dream car to me :slight_smile:

I wouldn't say no to a Z4

or a series 8 coupé

(Dr. Gareth S. Bestor) #7

That's certainly a very classy car, but I can't say I particularly like your paint job. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: guillermas_car

(Yaw Anokwa) #8

I'm a fan of only one BMW. The BMW Clown Shoe (E36/E M Coupe). I know a lot of people think it's ugly, but I've always loved the look (and the S54 engine).

(Dr. Gareth S. Bestor) #9

I loved my Honda Civic 4WD wagon. Literally drove it to the Moon - well over 250K miles. Alas, I had to sell her when I moved to NZ, and 1991 was Civic Wagon's last year. :sob: But if it was still being made today, it would probably still be the first car I'd buy. Good looking and eminently functional!

And mine was candy-apple red too (not harlequin)