XLSForm offline 1.8+: binding path [null] not allowed with parent binding

Micro_2019.xls (391,5 KB)
Micro_2019_v1.9.0.xml (465,1 KB)

Micro_2019_v1.4.7.xml (660,7 KB)
In version 1.4.7 of xlsform offline I convert a form and I pass it to the device works perfectly, but when I upgrade to version 1.8.0 or 1.9.0 and convert the same form it generates but when I copy it to the device and proceed to do a survey an error occurs in a cycle

The device has Android 5.1
The pc windows 10

Hola,

Pregunta: Línea 43 aparece appearance ag-map. A que haces referencia?

1 Like

@vitalianoce Does the error happen on a specific question? What is the exact error message?

Hola, es para mostrar cartografia

The error occurs when I am loading the form on the device,
I generated the same form with version xlsfom 1.4.7 and I copy it to the device and the same thing does not happen

Hi,

I have found two duplicates names that could be part of the problem:

1 Like

Buenas noches, revise lo que me desribio, lo corregi y continuo con el mismo error en la version 1.9

Puedes adjuntar nuevamente el xlsform?

I see from your screenshot that you are using a fork of Collect based on a very old version. It looks like it does not have support for dynamic paths introduced in XLSForm offline 1.8. I believe your form works with the Collect version in the Play Store. If not, please let us know.

If you can't update your fork or use newer versions of Collect, you will need to keep using the older version of XLSForm offline.

I do not understand your answer,

but the aplication have the version 1.4.16(1067), the xlsform have the version 1.9.0 , in this it does not work but 1.4.7, works correctly

Micro_2019.xls (392 KB)

Ese archivo esta con la modificacion que decias sobre variables repetidas, pero en la version 1.4.7 funciona bien en la 1.9.0 no lo hace saca el error que adjunte al inicio.

I did either XLSForm offline or online and both were succesful. PFA screenshoot of results and XLM file:

Micro_2019 (1).xml (465.6 KB)

Buen día Alexander, gracias por tu colaboración y responder a mis inquietudes, cuando lo paso por el programa que tu muestras pasa sin novedad, pero es al momento de abrir el odk collect 1.4.16(1067)y cargar el xml generado por la version xlsform 1.9.0 genera el error que mostré anteriormente.

mira si no es molestia nos podemos contactar por what si estas en Colombia mi what es 3124544974. gracias

Dale te contacto mañana. Lo que escribió @LN es lo que esta pasando. Yo hice un test rápido con la versión ODK Collect vigente y no mostró ningún error.

2 Likes