Collection of Participant Finger Print or Signature for Consent

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I have a Diabetic Retinopathy Study for which I have built a questionnaire (XLSFrom). I was figuring out a way to collect consent by means of finger print.
What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
I am using ODK Collect with SAMSUNG tablet. The form has ben built using windows 10.
What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Trying to define the right question type on XLSForm that can permit collection of thumb print or signature
What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have build the form and tested on Enketo. I have specified question type as image but can't collect thump print. I needed something that can collect thump print or signature.
Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
I wish to use this to see if it is possible to call-up summitted forms that can be updated and resubmitted Aggregate Server

Hi @MathewMbwogge,

Have you added 'signature' in the appearance column as explained here?: https://blog.enketo.org/drawing/

I don't really understand what you mean by this, sounds like a different question altogether. Could you elaborate?

Hi Lieke

Thanks for the input. I want to believe thhis can be used to collect thumb pint as well. I created this topic under Features, kindly see

I'm interested in knowing if partially submitted forms to Aggregate can be requested for edit or completion for studies whose data collection is in intervals and discontinuous.

Thanks

I should note that signature is an image and so it can be a pretty large upload by default. You should consider scaling down the images.