1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have been building a form on excel with several select_one questions, and running it on ODK Collect. The options are images for people to select from, and there are 2 to a question. My problem is that these choices appear far away from each other( on Lenovo Tab3 7), with a lot of empty space in between, and the respondent has to scroll down to view the second option. Moreover, the images appear kind of small, but the main problem is that it just looks weird, and I don't want respondents having to scroll down to the second option when there is so much empty space in between the options.So, what I wanted to find out was if there was a way to fit the entire question to the screen on a tablet.
Any help is very much appreciated
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
App- ODK collect(version 1.25.2), device-Lenovo Tab3 7,with operating systerm-Android 6.0
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
ODK collect has an option of going into settings>form management, and changing image resolution, but that does not seem to work.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Umm, don't know,seems like maybe an image pixel issue, or an HTML issue, otherwise other people may have run into the same problem.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Screenshot of problem: