Installing ODK Aggregate using the Virtual Machine (VM) and VirtualBox

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I want to install odk Agreggate using the Virtual Machine and VirtualBox.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Am using Windows 10 with 64 bit operating system
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
have already downloaded the virtualBox but the installing the VM is problem
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
When I double click on the OVA file it takes me through several steps instead of accepting the default settings, hence cannot proceed
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @hakiyego,

Check-out this video, it may help

If you need more help, please describe these steps you had to take.

After I have downloaded and installed the VirtualBox, I download the virtual machine from the GitHub release page and double click on the OVA file to let virtual box import the VM. From here it doesn't import VM but goes through a series of steps that are different from the ones on the video you sent which is much clearer

@hakiyego The video that is linked is for an older version of the VM. We've put the most up-to-date instructions for the newest VM at https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-vm.

If they are not sufficient, it would help if you described what version of VirtualBox you are using and exactly what the differing "series of steps" were. Without that information, we can't improve the instructions for everyone.