1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I started some days ago to create some forms (in Excel) to collect geological data on the field.
I succeed to create basic forms. But I wanted to create a form that:
a- geolocalized the user (with geopoint). OK
b- Simply launch an app that can measure azimuth and dip value (the app name is "Clino"). I do not try to retrieve data from this app, but simply open it, take measurement and close it
For this purpose I read the documentation and simply add to my form in the apperance field: "ex:com..mve.fieldmove.clino"
When I try the form, I have the following message "requested application is missing etc."
I do not really understand what I have missed.
I tried the example from the documentation: "ex:org.opendatakit.counter" and it was working
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK collect 1.22.1 on a Samsung S7 running android 8.0.0
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Read carefully the documentation. Try some other app but without success
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Download the app and make a simple form
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I am sorry, but when I try to paste the XML file, it is truncated ...