ODK 1 TSC Call - 2018-06-13

ODK 1 TSC calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room from 16-17 London time. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, June 13, from 16-17 London time (see in your timezone)

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

2 Likes

@TAB topic candidates for next meeting so far seem like geo improvements and longitudinal data. Am I missing anything? Are those ready for more discussion? Anybody want to talk about something else?

1 Like

Also external itemsets is in the parking lot, and I remember Yaw asked us to look at the "remembering previous value" issue.

Hey folks, something urgent has come for me this week and I need to skip the meeting. Adam Butler has agreed to swap facilitator spots with me so he will run this meeting and I will run the next one.

Thanks Adam!

2 Likes